Hi there! I'm Jully, the creator and face of Jully King Photography. I am a mother of two and a wife to an amazing, supportive man. I crave new adventures and love to explore our beautiful state.
I laugh a lot and don't take life too seriously. I find the positive in every situation (which can also be a flaw) and try to live life to the fullest.
I'm known to be "extra" and give every session my all. I pour everything I have to give you the best experience I can provide. As a mother, I miss the little details that are no longer; those toddler giggles, the smiles, the tiny hands, etc. I honestly wish I took more photos of those when I had the chance. It is my mission to help you capture those moments so you can look back on them and remember what once was. I can't wait to meet you and hope to work with you one day!
Fun Facts About Me
- Sarcasm is my second language.
- I am a dress-making enthusiast.
- I am Enneagram 7w8.
I love to exercise and stay active. It helps keep my mental health in check.
- I love doing nothing on weekends with my family. Is that weird?
- I love cheesy dad jokes.
- I love all things vintage + antiques.
- I love thrifting and finding a steal of a deal!
- I love all music ( from classical to country).
- I have an unusual obsession for crime and murder documentaries.
- I love to sing.
- I grew up playing the piano and cello.